Steve Jobs by W alter Isaacson · What surprised you the most? o Being a part of this generation, everyone either owns or knows what the company Apple is. Steve Jobs is someone that people look up to and are inspired by because of his company and his road to success with it. Personally, I have always been interested in entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs and have done research on him prior to reading this book. While some might say that they were surprised by his decision to drop out of college or how he is invested with other companies, I was most surprised by how he coined the name Apple for the company. Since I have learned about Steve Jobs prior to reading the book, I knew about his story and how his company took off. I never wondered how he named the company until I read it in the book. I thought it was a bit humorous that he named one of the biggest and most successful companies Apple because he visited an apple farm the day he...
Comments
Post a Comment