19 A

1)    You.
I am a 19-year-old college student at the University of Florida. I am majoring in Public Relations at the College of Journalism and Communications and minoring in Innovation at Innovation Academy. I am active in multiple clubs on campus and am certified in software like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop InDesign and Illustrator. I aspire to make any business that I pursue successful.

2) What are you offering to customers? 
This would be offered to anyone who has a license and drives. It targets mainly the younger generation since they have not been driving as long as people who are 50 have. Younger generations are more tempted to try and see if they can focus while driving.

3)    Who are you offering it to?
I am offering it to those who are eligible to drive. I will first target the older age demographic so they could buy this product for individuals like their kids, nieces, nephews, grandchildren. 

4)    Why do they care? 
Customers will actually pay for this product because it helps ensure safety when driving, there are millions of deaths due to distracted driving, this product will decrease the chances of the dangers of distracted driving. 

4)    What are your core competencies? 
What sets me apart from my competing businesses is the fact that instead of giving the option of turning off or avoiding the restriction of the phone use, it will not. This way people will have to drive focused.


From the feedback that I received, I took notes on how targeting a older demographic would be safe. I also took into account that I would be competing against big name companies.

I believe that these elements fit together well, I think it works well especially with the consideration of my target demographic. I think that this product will be a success and even though I have high competitors, the difference of not giving an option to shut off the mode will set me apart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13A- Reading Reflection No. 1

20A